Monday, January 25, 2010

Just look at my raaange!

It may shock you to read this, dear reader, but I'm not just a lazy blogger who struggles to upload 5 poorly-articulated, ill-conceived nonsensical rants a month. I'm a lazy blogger guilty of the aforementioned who once had to cobble together a song for his Introduction to Radio Production class!


SullydidthisforcollegeinAmereeka by ubersully

Yes, the song is utter dreck, and it consists entirely of loops from Garageband, but this still counts as one of my 5 for the month.

3 comments:

missyouallthetime said...

Now if only I had a strobe light and a fog machine. And a HELICOPTER! Yes, a helicopter.

strange-young-man said...

Listener beware,what has been heard cannot be unheard!
Sully that is fucking abysmal,it pained all of my senses to hear that.
It must be destroyed as soon as possible.
Stick with the social commentary because music is not your Forte.

UberApe said...

Haters gonna hate.

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/haters-gonna-hate.gif

That would make decent background music for a fighting game. Streets of Rage style.
At the 3 minute point it gets quite good.