Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Consumer Whorery

I'm going to level with you here - it's the 30th of April, and I've only posted 3 blog entries this month. Long ones - but only three in number. Some time ago, I committed myself to posting 5 a month, so it'd break my heart to see this commitment breaking down.

It's not that I don't have anything interesting to write about, it's that I don't have any time to do it! But here's a quick public service announcement: I've finally found a way to keep track of the numerous material goods that I covet on a daily basis!

That's right - I've started an Amazon wishlist! I enjoy looking at the wishlists of others, and gleaning some understanding of their interests, and so I hope you too can glean some insight into my narrow spectrum of leisure pursuits!

Incidentally, my birthday is coming up in 18 days...

No comments: