Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Preview

Good evening blogfans! Just posting this because it's been a week since my last post, and I don't want anybody worrying about me. I've been pretty busy this past week, getting more into this whole American education system - making new friends and observing the blatant differences between Irish and American culture, getting a feel for this room-sharing thing, and I also squeezed in another trip to New York for the Labour Day weekend, so I'll have a ton of pictures, a video of GrĂ¡inne jumping into a puddle, and some impressions and whatnot as soon as I get a chance! Oh, and while I'm at it, I may as well write my impressions of the film Beerfest, seeing as it'll be hitting Irish cinemas sometime soon. Hopefully I'll begin clearing this backlog tomorrow, as this weekend I'll be attending the Pittsburgh Irish Festival.

So how do I justify a post that only mentions what I've been up to without discussing it?

How about another video?

No comments: