Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"Random Craving..."

So I skipped dinner earlier on (got engrossed in some reading), and when sorting myself out with a roll for Supper, I found myself really badly wanting a Moro bar...

Maybe it's because the end of the semester is rapidly nearing that I'm allowing myself to think about something I can't get here, but it's quite bothersome... The cheap American chocolate that I got to distract me from this innate physiological need only left an after-taste of vomit, as all cheap, crappy American chocolate does.

While trying to find a picture of a Moro, I found some strange things on Google Image Search... Like This, for instance. But I was also reminded of the Peanut Moro... Sweet Lord, if I haven't only gone and made the craving worse!


WANTED!

No comments: