Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Why I love my girlfriend

From: Cait
To: Sully
Subject: movie for us to go see...

DO NOT go to see Watchmen without me. I'll be there the week after it comes out, so you can wait a week to see it, even if all of your friends are going before you. We can even go see it on the 13th if you're so inclined, if you need to see it right away. (I'm not sure how dedicated you are to seeing the film, so if I've overestimated your enthusiasm level for it, know that I really want to see it, so you'll have to go anyway). It's playing at Storm (yes, I looked it up).

There's nothing more gratifying than a relationship in which there are no pretensions to the male's autonomy.
_____________________________

'Real' posts coming soon! It's been a busy week (but with little stimulation!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm envious, but Caitlyn was already clearly a catch to so regularly put up with your shenanigans, much less our combined tomfoolery. Your combined dedication to seeing a superhero movie warms my nerdy, nerdy heart.

UberApe said...

I don't know much about the film, but the ad I saw for it was pretty kick ass.

Sully said...

I wasn't planning on seeing the film before I got this e-mail, but I have to say that I'm glad the coercion took place.

Who could have foretold that listening to a woman about something would yield positive results? Not I, for sure.